Job role insights
25 September 2023
25 September 2023
1 - 2 Years
Picker Packer New Zealand jobs 2024 This is a hands-on role, picking and packing orders for our customers ensuring packing is completed and ready for dispatch, and that customer orders are packed carefully so that they arrive to the customer in excellent condition.
This fast-paced role would suit a fit, energetic, person, who can work quickly and accurately. We are looking for some star performers in this department and will pay accordingly. Good communications and a solid work ethic are essential for success in this role. You will be working in a chiller room in a team, packing daily orders and preparing freight manifests for distribution, as well as maintaining the storerooms.
You will play an important role in our food production business and ensure that the food is made with care, is packed with care, and reaches the customer in full, on time.
Previous experience in a similar position would be an advantage. A forklift license is preferred, but training will be given to the suitable applicant.
The ability to work Sundays is essential, and to rotate through a 7 days week when necessary (for training or covering leave etc.) Early starts are required (from 3:00 am). To be successful in this role, you need to be a reliable team player who takes pride in doing your job well.
You must be able to work in a chilled environment, on your feet for the whole shift, and able to bend down easily to pack products into cartons on a lower level.
If you think this sounds like you, we want to hear from you asap.
State “pineapple does not belong on pizza” in your cover letter for extra points.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver’s licence?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a picker packer?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply