Job role insights
25 September 2023
25 September 2023
1 - 2 Years
Packing workers Australia jobs 2024 We are looking for people that not only ensure their work is completed to the highest standard, but can do so whilst balancing different priorities, tight deadlines and unexpected challenges. Because these roles can be physically challenging, we need Operators that are able to remain productive and energetic through out their shift. A love for hands-on, physical work is a must, as is a strong sense of team spirit and a can-do attitude. Sound like you? Then ALDI might be the right fit.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – from $31.61 per hour + penalties
- Fortnightly Rosters
- Career opportunities within their Distribution Centres
- Comprehensive training and development
- First Class equipment and Distribution Centres
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Excellent team culture – work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
Picker’s will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate and prompt picking, receiving and dispatching of goods
- Working within temperature controlled or ambient areas of the warehouse
- Managing orders
- Controlling stock levels
- Operating machinery in a safe and efficient manner
- Working within a team environment
- MUST be able to work rostered shifts between Monday to Sunday,
- Forklift License is highly regarded
- Be able for 25 hours plus per week.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- Great Attitude and Want to Succeed
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Must be able to PASS Full Medical plus D&A Test
If you have what it takes and looking for a career rather than just a job, then apply now as we can’t wait to hear from you now..
If you are interested in this role, please apply today by hitting the ‘APPLY’ button.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be successful
Interested in this job?
156 days left to apply