Job role insights
3 October 2023
3 October 2023
(NZ$)25 - (NZ$)30/hours
Warehouse Dispatcher seek nz 2024 Trendy Trims Ltd are New Zealand’s leading wholesaler of haberdashery, knitting and sewing supplies based in Onehunga. We are a family owned and operated business and are currently seeking a fit, energetic, flexible team player to join our team as a Warehouse Dispatcher. This is a very busy role ensuring all our parcels are dispatched in a timely and efficient fashion with accuracy being of the upmost importance!
The role involves:
- Packing and dispatching parcels
- Computer work, invoicing orders and linking into our courier ticketing system Customer service, answering phones and dealing with enquiries.
- Following up with the courier company on parcels that haven’t been delivered Dealing with local suppliers for packaging requirements.
- Picking of orders, we are looking for someone with a flexible attitude who is happy to get stuck in and show initiative.
- Reliability, computer literacy and someone who is physically fit are essential. The successful applicant must have the legal right to work in New Zealand. In return you will be offered a
- competitive hourly rate, a great staff discount and on-site parking. Hours of work will be Monday-Friday 8.15am-4.15pm
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply