Job role insights
29 September 2023
29 September 2023
6 - 9 Years
Prospero Teaching, are looking for an experienced French teacher for a school nearby to Stowmarket area. This will be starting in as soon as possible on a long-term basis.
This position will be ideal for experienced teachers or ECT’S.
Location – Stowmarket
* Position – French Teacher.
* Contract or position start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – Long Term
* Contract type – Permanent
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of pay – £140
* Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30pm : Mon – Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
Degree (2:1 or above) in any subject
* GCSE English and Maths grade ‘C’
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Interested in this job?
152 days left to apply