Job role insights
28 September 2023
28 September 2023
Internship Business Analyst Assistant Dubai 2024 In a dynamic team in charge of Wholesale and Retail for Middle-East and India, you will be responsible for providing data analysis to support the development of the Fashion business in the zone for Wholesale .
Your main responsibilities will be:
Reporting and analysis
- Produce and update reports and analysis of sales and retail performance to support wholesale boutiques
- Develop new tools for Wholesale business follow-up
- Participate to Monthly Business Reviews (360 vision)
- Follow-up the performance of the actions taken and share the results with the Fashion team
- Assist the Fashion Coordinator on business development projects for the region
- Propose action plans based on business needs and analysis
- Support the Fashion Coordinator and Wholesale Manager with relevant KPIs and Analysis to fine tune collection assortments
- Plan and follow up monthly rebalancing of collections
- Monitor transfer requests
- Monitor stock action plans and help to roll out best practices in all boutiques
- Prepare and communicate to Paris all the elements needed for the competitors’ price survey
- Deep dive and summarize competitors’ business (360 vision) in the region (Price positioning, Offers, Events, Distribution, Communication, Retail Animations …)
- In charge of Monthly Newsletter around key actions and retail animations
- In charge of Optimizing and developing tools for Operational efficiency
You have a first successful experience in Merchandising or Business Analyst preferably in the fashion industry. You are details oriented, pro-active, dynamic and very well organized with a capacity to adapt to a fast moving environment.
You have strong Excel and analytical skills.
English is a must, French is an advantage.
6 months contract.
Interested in this job?
153 days left to apply