Job role insights
3 October 2023
3 October 2023
HR Director Abu Dhabi jobs 2024 Abu Dhabi Capital Group (ADCG) is a private institutional investment house headquartered in Abu Dhabi with a diverse global portfolio of investments spanning Europe, North America and emerging markets.
ADCG’s HR team manages the full spectrum of HR serv ices for the holding group, and also provides full HR support to the wider ADCG group through an established HR shared services framework.
ADCG is actively seeking a seasoned HR Director to join our team, bringing expertise and leadership to shape our human resources strategies and initiatives.
Summary of Role
As the HR Director at ADCG, you will lead the development and execution of top-tier employment and talent management programs and policies. Your role is essential in attracting, retaining, and nurturing top talent while ensuring a positive and safe work environment while overseeing the governance and administration of our workforce, ensuring excellence in administrative processes and systems.
- Strategic Alignment: Play an active role in the Executive Management Team, aligning human capital strategies with business plans and offering counsel on all HR matters.
- Cultural Transformation: Act as a Change Agent, collaborating with the CEO and Management team to shape the organization’s culture and ensure HR programs align with the desired culture.
- Data-Driven Insights: Monitor workforce analytics and provide insights on key HR metrics to enhance business performance.
- HR Policy Governance: Ensure equitable HR policies in compliance with UAE Labor Laws, attracting and retaining top talent.
- Organizational Efficiency: Determine the optimal organizational structure and manpower model, manage manpower budgets, and oversee reporting.
- Talent Acquisition: Lead talent recruitment across supported companies, including executive-level roles, and maintain networks with search firms.
- Performance Management: Implement corporate scorecards into HR systems, oversee goal-setting processes, and track performance progress. Coach leadership teams on performance
- management and ensure awareness of the performance system.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Foster an inclusive, diverse, and respectful workplace, coaching others to align with company values.
- Compensation Strategy: Define pay strategy and frameworks to attract and retain critical talent.
- Benefits Management: Oversee employment benefits programs and annual reviews for cost-effectiveness.Talent Management: Lead an Integrated Talent Management center focused on
- development, career goals, and succession planning. Provide guidance on matters related to reductions-in-force and separation management.
- Employee Relations: Deliver HR services that promote positive employee relations and engagement.
- Optimized HR Services: Lead an HR Team delivering efficient HR services using technology and self-service solutions.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
1. Minimum 15 years progressively senior HR experience, with 5 years at a HR Leadership level.
2. A qualification / certification in HR (CIPD, SHRM or equivalent), along with an MBA from a reputable university.
Interested in this job?
148 days left to apply