Job role insights
15 January 2024
15 January 2024
1 - 2 Years
qatar jobs Senior Airport Operations Agent 2024 We at Discover Qatar aim to provide and sustain 5-stars standards in customer services and to achieve the Sales & Revenue targets by employing effective processes to provide quality holiday consultation and service through the team of holiday consultants.
To achieve our ambition, we need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
- Ensure smooth running of daily tour operations. Coordinate with third party supplier staff and ensure the tours run without delay or any issues.
- Provide high level of customer experience and ensure passengers enjoy the tour. Provide excellent customer support and support the team to solve customer issues.
- Coordinate with the backend operations team to prepare the pre-sales manifest. Send scheduling updates to concerned teams.
- Ensure that the customers have been issued with all necessary documentation required for transit tour and stopover products. Verify that the documents issued matched the booking
- madebefore handover. Issue documentation after full payment is received.When necessary, check flights match the accommodation check-in and check-out dates and times.Inform the
- Airport Operations Officer and Coordinator of any emergency situations.
- Stay updated about all the DQ products list and maximize all sales opportunity with the customers.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
You are expected to have relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification with minimum 3 years of experience of job-related experience required in DMC/ Tour operator experience
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries and be part of a truly global community.
Interested in this job?
43 days left to apply