Job role insights
28 September 2023
28 September 2023
1 - 2 Years
Structural Design Engineer Saudi Arabia 2024 We are looking for a motivated and experienced Structural Engineer to join our team! As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for generating drawings, Design New buildings, performing structural analysis/Review, and assisting with the construction activities.
As a structural engineer, you will play a key role in the entire construction process, from initial design to final implementation.
• Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
• Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
• Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
• Design review for design consultants’ submittals.
• Shop drawing review for contractors’ submittals.
• Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
• Coordinating construction and installation of structures
• Assisting in preparation of construction documents
• Reviewing construction documents and drawings
• Resolving structural issues and professional concerns
• Providing guidance and direction to team members
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering
• 6-8 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong computer skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency with CAD software
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong multitasking skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested in this job?
153 days left to apply