Job role insights
24 September 2023
24 September 2023
6 - 9 Years
Field Engineer New Zealand jobs seek 2024 As part of the team, you will be responsible daily for:
- Acting as the face of the business providing exceptional customer service both remotely and onsite.
- Log all interactions and document issue resolution using our ticketing system.
- Maintaining excellent communication with all end users at our clients and other members of the team.
- Working on escalated tickets to ensure timely resolutions.
- Provide onsite support to our clients in Auckland and the greater regions
What do we need you to bring?
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be able to work well under pressure for 40 hours a week. This is a full time position.
- Be experienced with Office 365, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Have current MS900, AZ900 and SC900 Certifications and be studying some further IT qualifications.
- Be experienced with Microsoft Desktop and Server operating systems.
- Be competent with remote desktop services, printer support and network support.
- Have a solid understanding of Industry best practices around Cyber Security
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar roles
- Be able to keep accurate notes within a support ticket system
- Hold a Full NZ Drivers License
- This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a customer facing support role and grow within our organization.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, so if you’re passionate about customer experience, and care deeply about your team and customer please click on apply.
What do we offer?
- Newmarket location near public transport and parking options
- Working from home opportunities
- Great team culture that encourages learning and development
- Training opportunities to get industry qualifications
- Pathways for career progression
- Pool table, Darts, Beer fridge, Social club and more
- Please no recruitment agencies or overseas applicants!! Applications that only meet our requirements will be considered.
Interested in this job?
157 days left to apply