Job role insights
28 September 2023
28 September 2023
6 - 9 Years
Delivery Manager seeh nz 2024 The delivery function of CCEP is the final leg of the customer journey and we do this better than anyone else. Our delivery team has been voted best in NZ 4 of the last 5 years and we are looking for someone with ‘fizz” to keep us at the top.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the Delivery Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the contract delivery fleet and 3rd party transport providers throughout the Upper North Island.
Day to day you will be working with our Linehaul Providers, the sales and delivery teams to ensure our product gets to their destination safely. Long term planning will ensure your team has the necessary support, capacity, and tools to maintain our service standards while still growing strongly.
Based in Auckland this role also has an element of travel throughout the Upper and Central North Island involving market visits, contractor reviews and supplier meetings.
What do I need?
We are looking for an open-minded leader with plenty of energy and passion to really make this region their own. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with cross functional teams and multiple stakeholders. You will have strong analytical skills and a strong emphasis on growth, strategy, and cost.
To excel in this role, you will have a minimum of four years’ experience in the logistics environment, ideally within the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
You’ll get a fantastic package that includes:
- Free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends.
- Tool of trade vehicle
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Full medical insurance for you and your family (dependants up to age 21)
- 8% Superannuation options for all permanent employees
- Employee Share Program – purchase a part of the business and get your shares matched up to $3000 per year
- Access to our wellbeing program, that includes a gym subsidy, proactive healthcare, medical insurance, and EAP helpline.
- Great employee experiences including Coca-Cola Christmas in the Park, competitions, conferences, recognition programs, giveaways, and product launches.
- Free carparking at all CCEP locations
- Our world-famous learning and development program will set you up for future success – who knows where your CCEP career path will take you!
Working at CCEP
We are exceptionally proud to be recognised as one of NZ’s Best Employers several years in a row! We are successful because we are passionate, hard-working, and committed to our products,
our customers and each other. CCEP is a place where people can grow, be happy and be well in a safe, open, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for
all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, including individuals
with disabilities, unique health or mental health requirements, and/or those who embrace neurodiversity to apply for our roles. If you need any accommodations or assistance during the
recruitment process to ensure you can showcase your unique differences, please feel free to inform us in your application.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply