Job role insights
25 September 2023
25 September 2023
3 - 5 Years
Customer Support Representative jobs usa 2024 Must bring Laptop to training. Must be able to support Windows 10 and be able to download software.
Provides front-line customer service support via phone to all Zebra’s internal and external customers. Zebra Retail Solutions is an inventory company that provides scanners and access points to our retail clients so they can conduct a self-scan inventory. They call into the Help Desk with various questions as to how to set up the equipment and view the reporting dashboard. We walk the clients through the setup and inventory process if needed and assist them with any questions they may have.
1. Provides assistance to customers during all phases of the inventory process.
2. Assists customers with their questions about how to set-up and operate our equipment to successfully conduct their inventories.
3. Coordinates internal operational activities to ensure each order/request is processed in a timely manner as agreed to with customer.
4. Prepares and enters required client information/requests into department’s database to document customer interaction and resolution.
5. Works under close supervision to answer questions regarding company products and services.
6. Directs callers to appropriate resources
7. Escalates complex questions to more senior representatives
1. HS Diploma and College background required.
2. Light IT background preferred.
3. Prior customer service experience a must.
4. Excellent communications skills.
5. Computer literate; exposure to Windows environment.
6. Worked remote previously preferred
7. Spanish helpful
8. Flexible availability (especially weekends) a plus
Holtsville Call Center Pre-Screen Questionnaire
What is your interest level in this position and specifically what interests you?
How do you/would remove at home distractions during work hours?
This job requires the ability to excel at reading and following written directions. If you had to rate yourself from 1 to 10. How would you rate yourself?
What is your experience working in a Remote Environment and/or Call Center?
What were some of the Challenges you faced?
What if you cannot answer a customer question and don’t have immediate support from a leader? How would you handle that situation?
How do you prefer communicating with your teammates and leaders? (Are you comfortable with a virtual conference room, or chat/email. Or will it be a challenge going from face-to-face
interactions to a virtual setting?)
What is your setup like for working remotely? Do you have 2 monitors?
For this position, each worker utilizes their own laptop. Is that an option for you? Does it have a camera?
The Training requires you to bring the laptop to the training is that an issue?
Do you have a backup phone in case our softphone goes down?
Do you have reliable internet connectivity?
Do you have a router that you can plug into for a better connection if needed?
Does your computer support downloads?
Are you good at multi-tasking?
How would you rate your technology skills on a scale of 1-10
Do you speak any languages other than English?
Have you used MS Outlook. If so, in what capacity?
Can you work weekends? i.e. Saturday, Sunday or both?
What Call Center/Customer Service programs have you used?
Have you utilized the Video and Chat functions? If so, provide an example.
Would you rate yourself as Beg/Int/Advanced user in Excel?
Do you have the willingness to help people?
Interested in this job?
156 days left to apply