Job role insights
1 October 2023
1 October 2023
1 - 2 Years
Customer Service Agent seek nz 2024 Full time and Part time opportunities
Auckland International Airport based
Leading international airline client
Attractive pay and conditions
An exciting, can-do team
OACIS is an innovative and growing aviation services company with a vision of creating freedom, flexibility and fun for air travellers. Our beliefs guide the way we work, always staying true to our colleagues, our customers, and our values, which are:
- Customer inspired: We constantly seek to provide the very best experiences for our customers.
- Safety and Security: We are committed to achieving the highest levels of safety and security.
- Integrity: We behave, at all times, honestly, morally and ethically.
- Teamwork: We will provide support to one another, work co-operatively, respect each other’s views and make our work environment fun and enjoyable.
- Innovation: We seek to identify and implement new and unique ideas to enhance our customer’s experiences.
- Our customers and people come first. We’re constantly challenging ourselves to re-imagine the customer experience, and work hard with empathy to connect and build trust. Ultimately, our
- service will make people feel valued and at home no matter where they are.
Come and join the OACIS whānau and, together, we will create seamless customer experiences.
We are seeking awesome people to come and join our amazing team at Auckland International Airport. You’ll be involved in all customer aspects of flight check-in, arrival, and departure. You’ll be responsible for making sure that customer’s journeys get off to the very best start every single day. You’ll be the best friend they never had. You’ll be you and you’ll be awesome!
As an OACIS Customer Service Agent Extraordinaire, you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, ensuring their journey begins and ends with a smile. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, includes:
✈️ Welcoming Wanderers: Greet customers with a warm, friendly smile as they embark on their travel adventures. Your cheerful disposition sets the tone for their entire journey!
✈️ Ticket to Happiness: Assist customers with check-in, baggage, and ticketing inquiries. Be the superhero who rescues who makes the impossible possible!
✈️ Navigational Guru: Provide guidance and information about flight schedules, gate changes, and any travel hiccups. Your map to happiness is a terminal away!
✈️ Problem-Solving Prodigy: Handle customers concerns with grace and efficiency. Turn challenging situations into opportunities for delightful resolutions.
✈️ Team Sky High: Collaborate with an amazing crew of colleagues who are just as passionate about aviation as you are. Together, you’ll create an unforgettable customer experience.
- A genuine commitment to customer service excellence
- Exceptional face to face customer service skills
- A collaborative and supportive approach to working with your colleagues
- A proactive ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills within a high volume, fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent time management, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional standard of personal presentation
- Ability to work 7-day rotational roster
- Previous customer service experience is highly desirable
- Building a career in the exciting world of aviation
- Full initial training and on-going training and development
- Designer uniform supplied
- Flexible leave and rostering arrangements
- A good salary with career opportunities
- Joining a strong and fun team with a bright future
- OACIS is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements,
- we encourage you to advise us at the time of application. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, and help you become the very best you can be, apply today and let’s explore how we go places together.
We will be shortlisting and interviewing as applications are received and reserve the right to close the application process early.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Interested in this job?
150 days left to apply