Job role insights
6 February 2024
7 March 2024
(NZ$)27 - (NZ$)30
3 - 5 Years
Immigration Assistant seek nz 2024 Administrator Assistant to Licensed Immigration Adviser:
I am looking for an admin person. Due to the nature of work, it would be preferred if you speak another language such as Tagalog. I need someone who can juggle work, and cope well under stress. The person needs to have experience in office work and know how to deal with different Microsoft programs. Also, excellent customer service skills are a must.
Job Responsibilities include:
Communicating with clients
General Admin tasks
Clerical legal work
A Clean Police record is required due to dealing with private client information
Need a minimum of 1 year experience as an Administrator Assistant.
You are willing to travel
Hourly rate ($27-$30/hour) – depending on experience.
Minimum 30 hours/week
The option to work from home is available after we can verify that you are able to complete your duties without any assistance
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an Immigration Assistant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Interested in this job?
9 days left to apply