Job role insights
22 February 2024
23 March 2024
1 - 2 Years
Supply Chain Manager jobs qatar 2024 The ideal candidate is responsible for managing the entire Procurement and Supply Chain function for Dominos Pizza Qatar Market.
- Weekly Forecasting Review of all the products to analyze the past Trends, Stock cover, Orders and Future forecast.
- Analyzing supply chain data and performance
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues.
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals.
- Cashflow Management
- Issue Purchase orders of All External and Local Suppliers, Check and evaluate if there are any changes in cost comparing to the last purchase.
- Coordinating with suppliers, developing a forecast plan for the future orders.
- Sending and receiving orders from local and External suppliers at Supply center.
- Communicate with the supplier for all the documents requirement for the customs clearance.
- Follow up on the Status of the Goods in transit and provide the ETA Plan to the Clearing agent.
- Provide all the Documents such as BL, Packing list, Invoice, Certificate of origin and Health Certificate to Clearing agent for all sea shipments.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably Post graduation degree/diploma in Supply Chain, Operations Management, etc.
- 5+ years of supply chain experience preferably in QSR or the Food Service Industry.
- Have good working knowledge of ERP & related processes.
- Strong background in warehousing process, logistics, distribution management, food manufacturing.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic language.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Interested in this job?
24 days left to apply