Job role insights
1 October 2023
1 October 2023
Project Manager Saudi Arabia jobs 2024 Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services?
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality of service to customers?
Join a team that delivers essential projects
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Partner with the best
As a project Manager you will be Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising roles that are responsible for direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources.
- Developing a year plan for its own department.
- Participating in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures, and ways of working.
- Presenting to senior leaders in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Following frameworks to get through the processes.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited University.
- Have PMP Certification.
- Have a Minimum of 2 years of experience in Project Management and 2 years in Project Leadership.
- Have experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge in API 6A, Wellheads.
- Have significant experience with project delivery and building lasting customer relationships.
- Demonstrate experience analyze risks, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating mitigation action.
- Show strong experience in project management and experience in a management role.
- Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible
Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Interested in this job?
150 days left to apply