Job role insights
26 September 2023
26 September 2023
Administrative Assistant Qatar 2024 Compile and maintain records of business and office activities, performing a variety of duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures.
- Co-ordinate and distribute papers and documents as appropriate.
- Prepare correspondence and documents as instructed according to department established procedures.
- Use agreed correspondence systems as required to track progress of outstanding actions/sign off and follow up.
- Receive, check, record, and file all technical and non-technical documents as per established policy and procedures and keep under safe custody.
- Input document data into required registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Retrieve and record clearly on document register to whom they have been issued, date and distribute as appropriate.
- Provide document control reports as requested, review progress and point out errors and/or delays or issues to relevant staff.
- Liaise with subject matter experts on technical subjects to prepare controlled documents.
- Scan, photocopy documents as required for Section Head and Unit Leaders
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures in work and other corporate procedures and comply with any new work instructions.
- Perform other duties/ tasks as required.
- Diploma or equivalent in relevant Subject
- Holder of current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in secretarial/administration tasks
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organization preferably in the Middle East
- Ability to produce Executives reports is compulsory.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the Organization.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is mandatory.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic.
Interested in this job?
155 days left to apply