Job role insights
15 January 2024
15 January 2024
1 - 2 Years
job seek australia Accounts Payable Officer 2024 We’re a SaaS company, with proprietary hardware and software that’s continuously advancing through our commitment to innovation. The sky’s the limit when it comes to what we can and plan to do for our customers. Our imagery is just the starting point. Our impact comes from our people, applying complex analysis, interpretation and artificial intelligence that opens up all sorts of possibilities for our customers.
Reporting to the Senior Accounts Payable Officer, this role is responsible for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of transactional capture and recording of all supplier invoices and employee expenses, requiring liaison with Australian, US and Global stakeholders.
- Processing and managing supplier invoices in Netsuite and employee expenses in Concur.
- Performing weekly payment runs.
- Managing and maintaining vendor profiles with up-to-date records.
- Managing AP inboxes ensuring prompt response and resolution on queries from internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all relevant supporting documentation is present, and all required approvals obtained, prior to payment of invoices, expenses and applications from external parties.
- Timely and accurate completion of month-end tasks, including closing of AP ledger.
- Producing analysis of aged payables including documentation and escalation of any issues as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable with end-to-end process, including processing and payment of supplier invoices, expense reports and claims, as well handling of stakeholder queries
- Experience in using different accounting software. Netsuite and Concur experience is advantageous.
- Accounting or bookkeeping qualifications advantageous
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel functions including SUMIF, VLOOKUP etc in order to perform the work duties in a most productive approach.
What we offer
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness, with benefits that include flexible working options, a wellbeing allowance and paid volunteer days. We have a strong focus on personal and career development meaning you’ll enjoy world-class enablement and training and weekly 1:1 coaching.
With us, you can map your career, and see where our journey might take you. With so much complex and interesting work to be challenged and inspired by, you might be surprised by the pathways you find.
We’ve got so much more to share with you.
Apply now to find out more.
Interested in this job?
44 days left to apply